Sign Up For Our Newsletter Today!
- CRTPO Newsletter Volume 10 | Issue 5October – December 2022 IN THIS ISSUE CRTPO Staff Presents at 2022 AMPO National Conference NCDOT Revised DRAFT 2024-2033 STIP 2022 Fall Call for Discretionary Funds FTA Section 5303 FY2024 Call for Projects Beyond 77 Updates Featured Local Project: Charlotte Gateway Station Completes a Major Milestone Upcoming Public Meetings
- CRTPO Newsletter Volume 10 | Issue 4July – September 2022 IN THIS ISSUE NCDOT Revised Draft 2024-2033 STIP Beyond 77 Task Force 2022 Fall Call for Discretionary Funds IIJA Funding Partnership Opportunities FY2022 Annual Report Featured Local Planning Project: CDOT’s Vision Zero Safety Fest CRTPO Adopt-A-City-Street Fall Event Employee Spotlight Upcoming Public Meetings
- CRTPO Newsletter Volume 10 | Issue 3April – June 2022 IN THIS ISSUE Beyond 77 Implementation Strategic Plan Implementation Joint MPO Roundtable 2022 Spring Call for Discretionary Funds CAV Task Force Workshop CRTPO Staff Presents at State & National Conferences Coordinated Human Services Transportation Plan Update Featured Local Planning Project: Waxhaw Downtown Origin-Destination Study Upcoming Public Meetings
- CRTPO Newsletter Volume 10 | Issue 2January – March 2022 IN THIS ISSUE CRTPO Board Adopts its 2050 MTP 2022 Leadership $51 Million to Fund 18 Projects Approved 2022 Spring Shortfall Funding Call Now Open FY 2023 UPWP Adopted Featured Local Planning Project: Stallings and Indian Trail TOD Study CRTPO’s Spring Adopt a City Street Program Event Upcoming Public Meetings
- CRTPO Special Edition Newsletter Volume 10 | Issue 1 | January 2022Public Comment Period Now Open January 18 – February 17 Vea el boletín en Español aquí. CRTPO Wants Your Input! The CRTPO has been working on an update to its Metropolitan Transportation Plan (MTP) and the draft plan document is now ready for review. This is the last opportunity for public input prior to adoption! Draft… Read More »CRTPO Special Edition Newsletter Volume 10 | Issue 1 | January 2022
- CRTPO Newsletter Volume 9 | Issue 6October – December 2021 IN THIS ISSUE Recognition of Service 2022 CRTPO Meeting Schedule 2050 MTP Public Comment Period 2022 CRTPO Orientation Beyond 77 Strategic Plan Adopted Discretionary Funds Project Applications Under Review Coordinated Public Transit Plan Update Underway CONNECT Beyond Featured Local Planning Project: Iredell County Transportation Master Plan CRTPO Joins Adopt a City… Read More »CRTPO Newsletter Volume 9 | Issue 6