Sign Up For Our Newsletter Today!
- CRTPO Newsletter Volume 11 | Issue 4October – December 2023 IN THIS ISSUE Recognition of ServiceThank you Former Chair Pappas Core Products2026-2035 TIP Development (NCDOT Prioritization P7.0) Update CRTPO Federal Certification Review Report CRTPO InitiativesNEW Quarterly Update: Beyond 77 Funding2023 CRTPO Fall Discretionary Grants Project Applications Under Review Resources2024 CRTPO Board Orientation2024 CRTPO Meeting Schedules Transportation TopicsFeatured Local Planning Project: Mooresville Vision Zero… Read More »CRTPO Newsletter Volume 11 | Issue 4
- CRTPO Newsletter Volume 11 | Issue 3July – September 2023 IN THIS ISSUE Core Products2026-2035 TIP Development (NCDOT Prioritization P7.0) CRTPO InitiativesBeyond 77 Task Force Holds Implementer Meetings Strategic Plan Implementation Update The Seam Advancement Study Funding2023 CRTPO Fall Discretionary Project Application Window ResourcesTransit Providers Work Group Holds Kickoff FY 2023 Annual Report Transportation TopicsFeatured Local Planning Project: Troutman Mobility Plan… Read More »CRTPO Newsletter Volume 11 | Issue 3
- CRTPO Newsletter Volume 11 | Issue 2April – June 2023 IN THIS ISSUE Public Comment Period Open on CRTPO’s Proposed Projects for P7.0 CRTPO Adopts the 2024-2033 TIP CRTPO Participates in a Federal Certification Review CRTPO Awards Supplemental Funding Upcoming Discretionary Project Dates Joint CRTPO and GCLMPO Roundtable Featured Local Planning Project: Downtown Waxhaw Pedestrian Improvements Upcoming Public Meetings
- CRTPO Newsletter Volume 11 | Issue 1January – March 2023 IN THIS ISSUE CRTPO Board and TCC Elect 2023 Leadership Public Comment Period Open on the 2024-2033 Draft TIP CRTPO Board Approves Over $59 Million to Fund Transportation Projects 2023 Spring Call for Discretionary Funds FY2024 UPWP Adopted Update to CRTPO’s PIP Approved CRTPO Hosts NCAMPO Quarterly Meeting Mobility for the… Read More »CRTPO Newsletter Volume 11 | Issue 1
- CRTPO Newsletter Volume 10 | Issue 5October – December 2022 IN THIS ISSUE CRTPO Staff Presents at 2022 AMPO National Conference NCDOT Revised DRAFT 2024-2033 STIP 2022 Fall Call for Discretionary Funds FTA Section 5303 FY2024 Call for Projects Beyond 77 Updates Featured Local Project: Charlotte Gateway Station Completes a Major Milestone Upcoming Public Meetings
- CRTPO Newsletter Volume 10 | Issue 4July – September 2022 IN THIS ISSUE NCDOT Revised Draft 2024-2033 STIP Beyond 77 Task Force 2022 Fall Call for Discretionary Funds IIJA Funding Partnership Opportunities FY2022 Annual Report Featured Local Planning Project: CDOT’s Vision Zero Safety Fest CRTPO Adopt-A-City-Street Fall Event Employee Spotlight Upcoming Public Meetings